Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

1. I haven't, but it always sounded pretty cool. I'm assuming I should play the NA release of that one, seems to have a bit more text going on.

Yeah, it's not super text heavy but enough that you would want to play it in English if you don't read Japanese.

They talked about Zillion on Retronauts for a second or two. Of course no one had played it except Parish, and even then only briefly. He mentioned having to write down the strange password symbols in the game and their odd shapes. Nobody knew to tell him they're just mirrored numbers.

4. Beat Wolfenstein 2 since it's the cool thing to do.
    Pissing Hitler was a treat.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    They talked about Zillion on Retronauts for a second or two. Of course no one had played it except Parish, and even then only briefly. He mentioned having to write down the strange password symbols in the game and their odd shapes. Nobody knew to tell him they're just mirrored numbers.
    This is prime example of why I stopped listening to them and just removed the from my feed

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Beat Wolfenstein 2 since it's the cool thing to do.
    Pissing Hitler was a treat.
    Did you get the achievement for doing something while Hitler was laying on the ground spazzing out? I didn’t even know it was an achievement.

Game is amazing. I hope more people bought it Black Friday cause it’s a real shame it’s flopping and CoD WW2 is selling like mad again.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Did you get the achievement for doing something while Hitler was laying on the ground spazzing out? I didn’t even know it was an achievement.
    Oh shit, no.

I just stayed up way too late beating Doom 2016. Fucking awesome.

9. Was Doom2 announced yet? If not, wtf!! Doom 2:hell on earth please.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. I really want it to be like Old Doom 2, holy shit pls.