Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282931 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2017: Trigger Happy Havoc

Nice! I've played it plenty on the Master System and TG16 so the remake was just retreading old ground for me.

Prince of Persia (Turbo CD) - Ran through this since the levels were already in my head. Traversal feels faster than the Sega CD version but it has slowdown in parts and the combat feels mired in molasses. They also broke the bunny hop, I couldn't do it at all despite being mentioned in the manual. Still PoP so I still enjoyed it.

If anyone needs to buy the original PoP on a console I'd recommend Sega CD for the original layout and SNES for the balls out crazy additional levels. I wonder which portable version is the best?

I haven't played the recent mobile versions (which look like they're based on the 2007 remake) but for classic portables I remember liking the Game Boy one more than the Game Gear one. The GG one looks really nice but the weird jumping physics bothered me.

I do remember the GG one being wonky. There's also the GBC game I might never have tried because I have no memory of it, but I see it on my shelf.

4. 26. The Evil Within 2

This was excellent. A bigger divergence from the original game than I expected, and it's ultimately less polished (I suspect they had a smaller budget), but it's fantastic in a way that stands on its own when compared to the original. On Nightmare mode the scarcity of resources is practically perfect for most of the game, and the nonlinear hub sections actually make you want to collect everything you possibly can. I do wish stealth was a little less viable for large parts of the game, and I don't know if the big fights are quite as cool as the original's, but it's all so close.

5. I DID IT MOTHERFUCKER.

29 years later...

Ninja Gaiden is finished.

6. Now on to 2
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I never had 2,

8. Congrats KoF!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. 20) Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 (PS4)
    Score: 2,368,600
    Character: Sol Badguy

Default settings for Arcade/Episode. No rounds lost.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    20) Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 (PS4)
    Score: 2,368,600
    Character: Sol Badguy

Default settings for Arcade/Episode. No rounds lost.
    Ehhh. I heard that in order to beat GG Xrd you have to watch story mode without skipping anything.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.