Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Winter 2017)

1. What Are You Playing? (Winter 2017)

Not saying this to be one of "those people" but The Division is even more unsettling in you're familiar with the area. The NYC in the game is REALLY well done. By far the best I've seen in a game. It's a bit outdated by now (there is a big hole in the ground around 30th/6th that is now a skyscraper) but man they did an awesome job.

*googles*

Holy shit, you're right. Now I want to play it to get Déjà vu.

You know what was also like that? Bullet witch. It had random sections of NYC in the maps. You'd be walking around and suddenly NYC. All the maps must have been made via pictures from coffee table books

5. What Are You Playing? (Winter 2017)

I've only been to NYC a couple times, but there have been a few moments of "oh shit, I know where I am" that were pretty cool.
    Boo, Hiss.

So I'm playing more of New Ghostbusters II. Holy shit at this 8 bit mix of Flip City.

7. Was amazed to find the servers for vanilla SF4 still up and running on PS3, and was able to play several matches. I forgot about awesome things like the extra hit after a KO, and being able to choose from a list of opponents in ranked matches.

8. it's still kind of going on PC, too, but you have to use GFWL.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So I'm playing more of New Ghostbusters II. Holy shit at this 8 bit mix of Flip City.

Neat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I'm replaying the first half of Axiom Verge on PS4 because I'm tired of the Vita port locking up on me and asking that I touch the screen all the time. Why can't I map the glitch gun to the back touch pad so I can jump while using it?

I don't mind because Axiom Verge is a really good game, but it's a bummer that Vita ports of games I like (XCOM, Volgarr, now this) never seem to work out.