Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Winter 2017)

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I had a flashback of Jaguar's blitter talk.
    Unlike that this is real.

2. I'm at 75% Love Meter, LV25 in Dandy Dungeon and I saw Yamada's ~ penis ~ one time.

If you don't like Yoshiro Kimura games translated by Tim Rogers then yours is an impoverished existence. Maybe all the people who liked Chulip are far away now.........................

I should play Little King's Story for Sony Playstation Vita Handpleasure Gamedek™.

3. You should play it for Wii or on the Steam if you can get it running (apparently it has problems). The Vita version is bad.

But Dandy Dungeon is good, the best actually.

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm at 75% Love Meter, LV25 in Dandy Dungeon and I saw Yamada's ~ penis ~ one time.

If you don't like Yoshiro Kimura games translated by Tim Rogers then yours is an impoverished existence. Maybe all the people who liked Chulip are far away now.........................

I should play Little King's Story for Sony Playstation Vita Handpleasure Gamedek™.
    My wife said WTF are you playing when she saw Space Channel 5. Her head would probably explode after seeing whatever that is.

5. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I'm at 75% Love Meter, LV25 in Dandy Dungeon and I saw Yamada's ~ penis ~ one time.

I still can't believe you and Mzo didn't kick Tim Rogers in the dick when given the chance
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Mzo did tell him he hated him. That was pretty funny.

Tim's strange charm is pretty disarming.

I'm trying Dandy Dungeon and the grinding is getting to me. Wish this wasn't F2P. Also playing Chulip, coincidentally enough.

8. Dandy Dungeon is a train game

9. I started playing Iron Storm on the Saturn again. I'm going to play this without the weather turned on.