Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing? (Winter 2017)

1. Right after Maldita Castilla?

2. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Trials Fusion. This is equally hair-pullingly frustrating, and orgasmic delight.
    Love this game! What system are you playing on?

3. Started playing Tales of Berseria. Only about 5 hours in I already know it'll be much better than Zesteria.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Right after Maldita Castilla?
    Nah, gonna be way after that.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Love this game! What system are you playing on?
    PS4.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Crysis 3 (PC) - On the last mission at Post-Human difficulty.
    Alien vs. Predator (AC) - Finished game with only 2 continues, trying for 1CC later.
    Mass Effect 3 (PC) - Getting closer to the end. 89 hours in, including some DLC.
    Soukyugurentai (AC) - Deliberately avoiding the "P" (weapon powerup) items to try for more bombs and keep the rank down. Letting some enemies survive helps with the latter as well. My favorite of all the Raizing games, even over Garegga.
    Sims 4 (PC) - Good for something different.

7. Bleed 2.

Holy lord God, this game rules. Feels like Gunstar Heroes with a parry mechanic meets Astroboy GBA with a slowdown mechanic. The controls take some getting used to (RT is jump. Seems gross at first, but within five minutes you'll see why RT must be jump), but once it clicks, oh man.

Seems like a game Tain would like, which is maybe the highest order of praise a game can receive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUloJK7nw7g

8. Shantae Half Genie Hero, I'm like a little ways past the halfway mark here. It's mostly fun but they seem to love to throw in a level here and there that is so damn frustrating and just goes on for too damn long. Overall though its really well done.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Pretty much at the 3/4ths mark of Stardew Valley, it continues to be a really pleasant game to unwind with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Does that game merely emulate harvest moon or does it improve it?
    HM is a series I've tried several times to get into, but lose interest in rather quickly.