Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: January 2017 (Post-Holiday Apocalypse Edition)

1. Did you pay more than $35 for Zelda new?

I paid $66 for both with Visa checkout coupon and BB GCU discount.

3. hmm. I'll allow it.

And now I finally have GCU so I can get some of these BB dealz that pop up from time to time!

5. That's cool. You nerds always ask for obscure shit, and that's something I actually have.

Ha, if I had known you had em for $35 I probably would have just bought it from you and held off on Paper Mario. I mostly just added it to get over the amount I needed for the coupon. I might hit you up for some other common U games when I'm ready to buy more.

7. Finally upgraded the Queen to a King today. It's very possible I pinched a nerve in my back and I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I decided it was time to retire the old bed and get something that could help a little better. Pretty sure I got at least a good decade out of it, and it's still a decent bed, but I'm excited.

8. PSN games for PS4:
    ACA Neogeo Alpha Mission II
    Arcade Archives Super Dodge Ball
    Skullgirls 2nd Encore (on sale for 4.99, without the DLC nonsense of the Steam version)

9. Spotted a launch copy of 7th Dragon: Code VFD with the artbook, grabbed that and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE for the weeaboo combo meal.

From the PSN flash sale:
    RE7 Ultimate Edition
    RE Revelations
    Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions
    Skullgirls 2nd Encore
    Risk of Rain
    Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Spotted a launch copy of 7th Dragon: Code VFD with the artbook
    It's pretty great!