Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: January 2017 (Post-Holiday Apocalypse Edition)

1. Chu This Month's Haul: January 2017 (Post-Holiday Apocalypse Edition)

New year, same habit of buying lots of shit!

My LP of the Panzer Dragoon soundtrack arrived. Great stuff! I also got the vol. 2 Robin tpb (thanks, Chao!). I also ordered the following:

2. Metro: Last Light
    Wolfenstein: New Order
    Boo, Hiss.

I got the stupid retard pack of Battle Garegga from Amazon JP in today, this thing is way too big considering the important things are a little card and soundtrack CD. I must say they know their audience...

Also got in Wild Guns Reloaded PS4. I'm hyped about them both, Wild Guns looks freakin' awesome, and Garegga is Garegga.

4. I just can't do that BG retard pack. I missed out on Wild Guns too, since I haven't bought a PS4 yet.

The only reason I picked it up was because it worked out to be $60 shipped, it would have been $43 to just buy enough Japanese PSN credit from Play-asia to get the download directly from JPSN. I figure the soundtrack is worth $17.

6. Last trip out of town netted some portable titles I'd been on the outlook for:

IMG_1710.JPG

7. You got one good game
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Well that's typical of Low's hauls you know. I've always wondered how good the PSP version of Split Second was, that game was pretty cool on PS3 or whatever I played it on before.

9. It's not as good but kudos that they gave it a shot. As much as I like the 3DS and Vita they get virtually no Western support, ports or otherwise. The DS and PSP continue to be fun to hunt for, 2016 offered up more complete DS titles than I was expecting to run across. Definitely getting to less priority games (DS collection is over 500 now) and I'm still cheap as hell. Inuyasha is apparently awful but I snagged it in a bundle of a white DS Lite and several Pokemon games for $25, not bad for one of the rarer games on the system.

10. Couldn't wait until next week, grabbed the Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +. Now my achievements are at 245/339. Finished a run with the new character, got to try a few new items and saw some cool new bosses/enemies/rooms/pickups. This game is a non-stop powerhouse.