Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russia

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    white slavery
    You don't need to qualify it.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. This is the 2010's everything must be qualified. How you like your white oatmeal, bitch?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Man, I can't even register the last time I had oatmeal!
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    You don't need to qualify it.
    It kind of should be qualified. The last stages of american slavery were given this weird pass at the time, because of this perception of divine right, and genetics, and the white man's burden. They had this body of misinformation in their heads that made it ok.

Russia was just like, "nah, we don't need any of that. We just own you. I'm white, you're white, fuck your shit, we own you. Nope, don't care what the rest of Europe is doing, get to work."

Man, I can't even register the last time I had oatmeal!
    I eat oatmeal all the time.

6. Do you recommend it?

I was talking about savory oatmeal back during the owl, but never did the R&D.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I eat oatmeal almost every morning. I like cream of wheat more, but that's easier to screw up in the morning.

8. Feelings on porridge?

9. I haven't had it since I was a kid.

Do you recommend it?

I was talking about savory oatmeal back during the owl, but never did the R&D.
    I do.

Rebecca makes these overnight oats, and I have them the next day. It's rad. Personal favourite is apricot, though blueberry is good as well.