Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: The Months Haul: "I have to buy what on February 14th?" Edition

1. Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World with the Poochy Amiibo. I couldn't resist.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

I haven't been paying attention, is that a port of the Wii U game or a sequel?

3. port with a few addons.

Bleh, I'd rather play it on Wii U, and I already have that one.

Speaking of 3ds, I found one of those cheapass plastic grips that actually fits the small n3ds and it's transformed the system for me. I can actually play dpad action games without hand pain now! Now I kinda wish I had got an XL, the whole reason I got the small one was because it hurt my hand less than my old XL.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    port with a few addons.
    Pretty much this even tho I think it looks fantastic on the 3DS.

@ Gohan. I feel your pain broski. I really do.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Now I kinda wish I had got an XL, the whole reason I got the small one was because it hurt my hand less than my old XL.
    I was playing Codename STEAM on my XL, then switched it over to N3DS as soon as I got it. Smaller pixels really flatter those low res models.

Dude, I played Street Fighter 2, TMNT 4, Outrun and Doom in one sitting and my hands were fine. A few days ago I played through TMNT and it was agony after the halfway point.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Dude, I played Street Fighter 2, TMNT 4, Outrun and Doom in one sitting and my hands were fine. A few days ago I played through TMNT and it was agony after the halfway point.
    My right hand hurt a lot with the smaller 3DS. I really only play with my N3DS nowadays and I don't have any pain anymore. I fucking hate getting old.

9. Nuclear Throne, because a buddy said "You love games like Isaac and we can play this one together". Works for me. Fun game so far!

Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    My right hand hurt a lot with the smaller 3DS. I really only play with my N3DS nowadays and I don't have any pain anymore. I fucking hate getting old.
    I really hope the Switch is comfortable to hold.