Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: The Months Haul: "I have to buy what on February 14th?" Edition

1. Im sure Nintendo would never let you down.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I really hope the Switch is comfortable to hold.
    Me too.

Back OT:

As much as I liked New Yoshi's Island on the 3DS, the soundtrack imo is nowhere near as good as Yoshi's Woolly World. imo they really hit a home run with this soundtrack. It makes the enjoyment of the game that much better.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I gave the stick a quick try of a few games. I'm liking it so far. Feels nice and responsive and I was able to get out special movies in Skullgirls. Buttons are super sensitive. I prefer the Seimitsu stick on the SE since I'm partial to shorter throws (the Hayabusa has a longer throw), but it still works well with shmups, action, and fighting games.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 07 Feb 2017 at 03:36 AM.

Just picked up the PS3 batman games from SSJN.

5. Asylum and City are genuine classics.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Those are the ones. I'm ready to punch some criminals in the face.

Does anyone want to do a cash swap for amazon money? I have some amazon gift cards but I want to buy something on ebay with them. Does anyone have money in their paypal that they would like to use on Amazon?

How much money you talking?

200 to 300 in gift cards. 4 or 6 $50 gift cards.

I'll hit you up if I need to order something from Amazon, but I just got a text from my bank saying "stop spending money you asshole."