Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: The Months Haul: "I have to buy what on February 14th?" Edition

1. Yakuza 2 reprint!
    Bleed 2. This game looks wonderful.
    Squid girl and classic Mario amiibos for about $3.50/ea. Walmart is clearing out a bunch of these things.

2. I also got this recently:

3. Get on the MSU-1 games like now. Super Metroid and Link to the Past sound so fucking amazing.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Aw man, I kinda hate the MSU-1 sound. I don't think it's inherently better, it's just different.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 11 Feb 2017 at 03:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    The Division. On super sale on PSN. Not sure why this didn't catch on more. So far it's pretty good times.
    The launch was more disastrous than Destiny's and the endgame is still horsecrap. However, that middle part while leveling these days is supposedly great.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Get on the MSU-1 games like now. Super Metroid and Link to the Past sound so fucking amazing.
    oh cool. Didn't realize the MSU-1 versions of those games were different. So far the only MSU-1 games I have on the cart are Super Road Blaster and the Star Ocean hack. I'll look into the others.

Dead of Alive 5 LR PS4 arrived and Avengers Under Siege Epic Collection graphic novel arrived (80s!). I also ordered a Brook 360-PS4 adapter. Doh. Forgot to mention I also bought Steel Empire 3DS. I'm glad the price finally dropped on it.

MagMax AC is way better than the NES version. NES version feels cheap in comparison. Music is much better too. When I heard the AC underground theme, I was like "THIS is what the music in the NES version is trying to sound like?".
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 11 Feb 2017 at 05:49 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    The launch was more disastrous than Destiny's and the endgame is still horsecrap. However, that middle part while leveling these days is supposedly great.
    I'll have to look up the launch. I'm probably 10-12 hours with it, and it's been a blast. Worth it just for the solo play at $20.
    Boo, Hiss.

does anyone make a good late usb saturn controller? Or a usb dongle for the orignal?

They did a few years ago, but it's hard to distinguish the real Sega ones from the inferior fakes online. If you don't need l or r buttons the Hyperkin genesis clone controller is pretty damn good and cheap on Amazon.

Oh, and Raphnet makes a USB adapter I think, but last I checked he was out of stock.