Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The Months Haul: "I have to buy what on February 14th?" Edition

1. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde View Post
    That's weird, I definitely remember it also being an issue with SC and brood war- mainly because that was the only RTS I ever really played online. Anyway, hopefully you have no issues, I was just giving you a heads up!
    I installed it on my old Windows 7 PC. The single player game started up just fine. I probably won't be able to update it on Battlenet, but I'm cool with that, since the price was only $8.

2. Finally bought Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, $28 from Best Buy thanks to the deal of the day sale plus GCU.

3. I imagine that's going to be one of the "wii u hidden gems!" titles.
    Although pretty much every wii u game is a hidden gem since no one bought them.

4. Mario Kart 8 is definitely a hidden gem.

5. I keep meaning to pick up TMS#FE because I know I eventually want to play through it, but it looks like I'll end up putting it off until it's going for triple retail price.

6. Picked up Resident Evil remake for the Wii, and the person put in RE0 as well so I got both remake remakes for cheap.

7. Rocket League PS4
    Hyrule Warriors Legends 3DS
    Classic style Link Amiibo

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    HOLY SHIT.
    Went looking for a new entry in the Picross e series and was delighted to find e7 is out. As I'm about to close out I notice an icon I don't recognize in the search results, and it's...
    Picross 3D Round 2!!! How was I completely unaware of this?!? I was turning on the 3DS to play the first one, now I'm losing my shit with excitement!
    I recently completely wrecked Picross 3D Round 2 in the face. That game was GREAT. I'm so glad it came out in some capacity.

9. I softmodded the Wii awhile back and thanks to Gohan, it is primarily a Neo Geo emulation machine. I couldn't pass up getting this stick to make it complete.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

How does that stick compare to the originals?