Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: The Months Haul: "I have to buy what on February 14th?" Edition

They are good as quick references but I would never pay retail for a digital one.

There is something to be said for sitting with a big art book beside a window with natural light.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They are good as quick references but I would never pay retail for a digital one.

There is something to be said for sitting with a big art book beside a window with natural light.
    This is something I totally agree with.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. -A bunch of retired but well cared for Rapidograph pens from the University of Florida archeology department.

-a 48" TV to replace our 37". Holy cow it's like having a small sun in the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I got sick of waiting for the ryzen 5 stuff so I bought a pentium g4620, msi b250m board and some ram from amazon (ramazon) with some credit I had for an incredibly long overdue and super cheap computer upgrade; the option to build the ryzen system is still there or I can just get a kaby lake i5 instead, having an upgrade path is nice

also, ironically the last time I had a intel system was my old pentium 3 from the late 90s

5. Did you plan on upgrading to a non-k i5? I don't think that you can overclock with that board.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    I got sick of waiting for the ryzen 5 stuff so I bought a pentium g4620, msi b250m board and some ram from amazon (ramazon) with some credit I had for an incredibly long overdue and super cheap computer upgrade; the option to build the ryzen system is still there or I can just get a kaby lake i5 instead, having an upgrade path is nice

also, ironically the last time I had a intel system was my old pentium 3 from the late 90s
    You couldn't wait until the end of the week?

7. I said the ryzen 5, all that's coming out thursday is the ryzen 7 shit

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Did you plan on upgrading to a non-k i5? I don't think that you can overclock with that board.
    yeah, I don't really bother with overclocking so the b250 suits my needs just fine

e: for reference I'm on an athlon 64 ii chip on an am2 socket right now

8. I can't imagine what GPU you had running with that dinosaur.

9. I also ordered Dragon Quest VIII 3DS, since I am crazy fan of this game..

10. Frank, do you like it enough to order a copy of it?

Oh, nvm.