Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

1. (but the CR LE's I ordered came in)
    I've not played since I posted it on the twitter. Too damn busy.

2. Got mine today!

Played though the training battles and unlocked the shop.

Being able to upgrade your territories basically anytime you want is a huge, HUGE QoL improvement and will probably speed matches up considerably. I won one story match so far, and that was enough to buy me two "economy" booster packs worth of cards (i.e. no rares). Match lasted 20 minutes or so.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. I ended up selling the LE I ordered for myself early and opened a regular instead, hoping that inside the LE would be a sealed copy so that when my Amazon order came in I could take the game out of the LE and sell it.
    So I didn't get to open an LE until today (since I was off yesterday).
    I've got to say, I'm really impressed with the feelies. Even the box seems to be made of high quality materials. I LOVE the foil cards. I'm sad I can't get an entire deck of them. The art book is nice. I posted a few pictures on twitter detailing the uh...clothing differences between males and females.

4. this game a SEX.

5. Probly it is.

My last shipping update was "delivery delay" Tuesday. I guess this is that Amazon thing everyone complains about.

6. If you're prime you can call and request a free month of prime or $5-$10 credit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Goddamn do I hate fighting two NPCs at once.
    I had 10000g on an 8000g board. All I had to do was get to a castle. 2nd place had ~4000g. Of course my hand is shit and I roll a 2 which lands me on 2nd place chick's most expensive land. Whatever, even after the toll I still had a comfortable lead and only need a 6 or better. Next character uses her move to use a character skill to make me roll a 5, which not only delays my winning by a turn but also forces me to land on 3rd place's spot. But that toll is like 24g. Big deal. But then of course 3rd place chick uses her turn to to make that spot a level 4. It's my turn, I pull a shit card and land on 3rd place chick's spot. I pay the toll which knocks me down to barely over 8000g. I then have to sweat the next turn hoping to God the other two assholes don't get "lucky" and draw devastating cards, land on my guys, and wipe me out. Thank god I held onto a charm that eliminated 80% of the damage received- even when using it earlier in the game would have saved me some frustration or that's exactly what would have happened.

Wish some of you jerks would play/talk about it!
    Especially that robot dude. He was so hot about this game, you'd think he'd have it already.

8. I should get some play time in this weekend, still working on and enjoying dangan at the moment.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Gonna play some local co-op with Peas tomorrow

694e4b2b-57d1-47b1-a999-6c06e95f59c2.jpg

Also, I don't like I've posted here for 10 years.

10. I'm getting a little teed off. I just used a Gladiator to invade an NPC's land (it was blue and he had a lizardman on it). I used a weapon that gave me attack first and a bit of ST to cancel the lizardman's attack first quality. NPC put a storm shield (the blue/yellow shield) that's supposed to neutralize water/air attacks. So it would be useless against my fire guy right? NOPE. I got to attack first, but I hit for zero after the shield negated my damage.
    This is the second time it's happened to me. The first time I was up against a Shield Maiden so I wrote it off as maybe a skill the SM has since I'm unfamiliar with that character. But looking it up, NOPE.
    There's no reason I can find that this should be happening, and it's 100% the air/water shield and not the fire/earth one.