Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    The card art looks disappointingly bland, though.
    Almost all of the art shown in the trailer came right out of Culdcept Saga, even for cards that were redrawn for Culdcept DS. And, yeah, cards that were redrawn for Saga were generally redrawn to be more realistic and less fun.

Culdcept PS2 Cait Sith:

Culdcept Saga & Revolt Cait Sith:

Culdcept DS Cait Sith:

2. The new cards actually look pretty good! This fellow is called Captain Cock. Please, please don't change his name, NIS.

3. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. $40?
    I'll wait until it's $10.

I won't, but it makes me sad that this will flop hard.

5. $32 with Prime.

And you need to force everyone that walks into your store to buy it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I have a hard enough time getting these cheapskates to buy shit they actually want!

7. It'll sell alright for a NISA-published game.
    Donk

8. Super pumped they kept online play in. A old friend of mine who has moved pretty far away is a nut for Culdcept to the point of owning a PS2 and 360 just for it.

9. Looks like it's a NIS exclusive. Now to find something to run the total over $75 for free shipping...

Limited Edition sets come in a special collector’s box and include special bonus items along with the game. These sets are available only at the NISA Online Store and will not be reprinted.

Premium Edition sets come in a special collector’s box and include the bonus items just like the Limited Edition sets; however, these sets are available at other retailers as well.