Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    WHY NOT RIGHT NOW
    Aw man I shoulda.

I have two kelpies now and am slaughtering the CPU. Wiped out every non-mine creature on the map except one in a three player story mode match. Brutal.

2. I have one kelpie, but the last 4 battles it hasn't shown up in time to be of use. I just fought Kraniss/Terrormire with Yuma on my team, and she didn't really pull her weight too much. It was a close thing towards the end, but I was able to fuck their life up using senility on their big toll takers and sacrificing some scrubs on my end.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I just got to the Evo Card stuff.
    I don't think I like it. I'm going to waste a lot of time agonizing over what parts to add/fuss with. As if building my deck wasn't enough!
    Keep 2 Evo cards in your deck as they get a level every game you win with them and once they reach level 10 you can reset them and get 3000 gp
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I'm doing the Sych/Zeneth/Kraniss battle and holy crap is it frustrating the hell out of me. It's round 23. I've seen a handful of spell/item cards the entire battle so far. I only have 20 character cards in my deck. You do the math there. Z and K are so busy ineffectially fighting each other that S is rolling through the board dominating everything. I had 3 decently built up squares, but since I have no protection S took them over for himself/ blasted them away with spells. I'm not going to reset this battle but I sure want to.
    Oh, and I absolutely hate this map as well.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 18 Oct 2017 at 08:51 PM.

5. Z ended up winning, though if S hit the gate first he would have won. I came in 4th place by 38 points.

6. It says, "Defending failure
    Make sure you raise the level of territories that are important to you. As long as you have defense items in your hand, there should be nothing to worry about."

FFFFF UUUUUUU MR. HELPFUL HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

And I only got 1250gp. I might as well have reset.

7. "Ignore the side quests" was great advice. I can't think of anything I received from any of them aside from the G I would have pulled in had I instead just played a main quest. I'm unlocking packs and whacky stuff like crazy now.

8. I had started to hoard GP in anticipation of better card packs unlocking, but this four way fight keeps kicking my asshole out. Blew almost 30,000 on the 2500 packs and didnt get anything too great. I think my problem is I was using a fire/water deck. The way this board is laid out, you really have to have cards of every color. So I'm building another book! This is like my 8th one.

9. If it seems like you're never getting what you want...put those card-drawing spells you don't like in there. Prophecy and Reincarnation especially. Gift is another great card, especially in 3 or 4 way free-for-alls. As long as you're in second place or lower, you get at least two cards and more than your money back. It's awesome.

If you're worried about having to toss cards you want later, stick in a Revival or two as well.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 19 Oct 2017 at 03:59 PM.

10. I wouldn't play four color, too much luck on that, better of sticking to two or so and using cards to change things to the color you need. For a kelpie deck I found that mono blue is really the best bet, I didn't worry about getting a lot of creatures out, just getting the perfect spot to drop the kelpie on and developing that.

Also Echinoderms make a HUGE difference to have.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.