Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

I don't know anything about Culdecept except it's like a CCG/board game type deal which has me intrigued. If I liked Card Fighter's Clash on NGPC, is this a good bet?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

2. Yes.
    (culdcept)

3. Culdcept is wonderful, everyone should buy and love it. It's like if Mario Party was actually good.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. But also if a Mario Party were three hours, not as festive, and sometimes uncomfortable. Like Mario Game Night at Kinda Sexually Threatening Board Game Couple's House.

5. Like, nobody at a Mario Party is going to be that into replica swords.

6. Out of curiousity, what do you guys do for your split of skill/item cards vs character cards?
    I was doing a 20/30 and it seemed like I'd never get any items/spells. I bumped it to 23/27 and after three matches it seemed like the opposite occurred.

7. In Saga typically, 55-60% spells/30% creatures (usually 4 copies x 4 creatures)/10-15% items.

Spells are the things that are the most useful the most often. Counter amulet might sit in your hand the whole game, but Mana is always good any turn you get it. It's waste if you go a spell phase without using one. Makes sense to load the deck with them in the old games.

In the new game, though, creature abilities seem to do a lot of the work Spells used to and the maps are smaller. Creatures are more important. I'm anticipating 45-50/40/10-15 spell/creature/item.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 27 Sep 2017 at 12:52 PM.

8. I knew it. I knew this game wasn't real and SSJN is crank yankers.

9. Fuckers did the same thing to me with Dragon's Dogma

10. Got mine.

Still haven't beat Dagnabitroomba yet though
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.