Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819 LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

1. I left my 3DS at home

2. So I've stopped getting new cards from fire and earth packs even though there should be tons of Strange rarity monsters I don't have yet. Do you unlock access to cards as you progress in the story? I'm assuming so, and I should probably save up my money for when that happens, or look into this Evo card stuff.

3. "Apparently, if you're after minimal grinding, use the standard packs to build a decent kelpie or old willow deck, (water or fire for those 2) and run straight through the main quests to unlock the sleeping gods packs. Then buy Rich packs until you have all the S and R cards, then buy more Standards to get any remaining N cards. (unlocking the Sleeping Gods packs unlocks all the cards in the game to come out of Standard and Rich packs, which is why you'd want to wait)

Buy Standard as you feel you need if you want to try for more options on your way to the sleeping gods pack."

Stolen from a site that stole it from CuldceptCentral.

4. FUUUUUUUU!!!!

Wish I had known that before. Thanks, bro.

I've just taken the first step toward being a good person and finished the tutorial. So far the roll-and-move dynamic seems a little annoying but I imagine getting into the game with more cards and strategic depth will alleviate it.

6. I can see why you'd think that.

7. anything but a 1, anything but a 1

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT HOW THE FUCK DID I ROLL A 1. And now I've lost.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. First translation issue: Purify

The card suggests 50G for every Enchantment removed from the map. Like anyone else who sees that card, I thought Mass Phantasm to Enchant 10+ dudes at once followed up with a Purify was my ticket to a huge payday.

It's not, though. You get 50G for each type of Enchantment removed. Because Mass Phantasm inflicts the same type of enchantment on everything on the map, removing all of them is only worth 50G.

Still a cool spell, though.

9. Went online to get the free card, of course it was one (gelatinous armor) that I've already plenty of. After 5 minutes of trying to get an online match I've got one person. Still searching for 1 people...

10. I could be that people if you can play around 10 tonight.