Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: April 2018

This Month's Haul: April 2018

For April, I got stickers of April

Attached Images Attached Images

That second one is super classy.

3. Super Sentai Dairanger DVD set
    various Easter candy (including Peeps, mini Cadbury Cream Eggs, jelly beans, and Robin Eggs)

I also ordered the Magic-NS for Switch and a box set of Warner Oland Charlie Chan movies (vol 3). Still waiting on the SGB2.

Those stickers of April are radical, dude!
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 03 Apr 2018 at 06:14 PM.

4. Got the Space Channel 5 Ulala figma and the JSR Beat Game Classics figure. The Ulala is ~ glorious ~ , the Beat's okay, I like the low-poly styling, but the accessories and base are very spartan. Especially next to Ulala with her little Morolian entourage and her movable eyes and 10 interchangable hands. And the Beat actually cost more.

Also just got in Yossy Eyeland, Pop'n Twinbee, and Super Picross SFC carts from eBay for pretty cheap, to mess around with on the Super NT.

5. SFC stuff is so much cheaper than the US counter parts for most things, its crazy.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    SFC stuff is so much cheaper than the US counter parts for most things, its crazy.
    Yeah, though unfortunately some games like Hagane are starting to catch up. Glad I got Kirby Super Deluxe and Rockman X2. I also got lucky with R-Type III. Managed to get that one for cheap when the JP prices were starting to catch up to the US prices.

7. Mad Max and Trackmania free on plus.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    SFC stuff is so much cheaper than the US counter parts for most things, its crazy.
    Yeah, Yoshi's Island is one of those games I rented a few times and beat thoroughly then never got around to buying back in the day. A cheap SFC cart is a fine band-aid for that. Unfortunately, the same rented-but-never-bought thing also held true for most of the big JRPGs on the system, which are the prime movers and shakers on the SNES cart market, and the one where cheap carts in Japanese do me no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    Yeah, though unfortunately some games like Hagane are starting to catch up. Glad I got Kirby Super Deluxe and Rockman X2. I also got lucky with R-Type III. Managed to get that one for cheap when the JP prices were starting to catch up to the US prices.
    On that note, I preordered this Super & III compilation cart last month to cover that base, should be shipping pretty soon. Looks like a pretty nice little CE package for the price.
    Attached Images Attached Images

9. Won’t it set your snes on fire?