Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2121415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Culdcept Revolt (3DS)

1. God I love culdcept.

It's a real f-you that's on some silly system that I have no reason to own : ( The local multiplayer sessions my game group had on PS2 and Xbox360 were fantastic. Maybe I'm wrong but you just can't get that on this version? Even if you had 3-4 people with separate 3ds's?

2. Wrong.

Also you just listed a reason to own that silly system.

I bought a second copy to give to thief silver.
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post
    God I love culdcept.

It's a real f-you that's on some silly system that I have no reason to own : ( The local multiplayer sessions my game group had on PS2 and Xbox360 were fantastic. Maybe I'm wrong but you just can't get that on this version? Even if you had 3-4 people with separate 3ds's?
    You can run local matches with up to four players. Same as it ever was. You need as many 3DS systems and Culdcepts as there are players, though.

4. Should be easy since all good people have culdcept and a 3ds
    Donk

5. It took some doing, but I was able to convince Vasteel he should be a good person Friday night.

6. I think it has been brought up, but just in case: the game gives you a prize for logging onto online mode every day. Today's prize is a Borgess. Borgess is very good.

7. Did this get Nintendo censored? I’m thinking from the Amazon butt it’s a no? Aren’t some cards full Vallejo/Frazetta style shit or am I confusing it with another Japanese fantasy card game?
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. https://www.goombastomp.com/culdcept...t-new-trailer/

"Along with showcasing the new art style, several features were unveiled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It took some doing, but I was able to convince Vasteel he should be a good person Friday night.
    I'm going to try to become a good person tonight.

10. I could get a match in now-ish before I have to adult today if anyone's around.