Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bill Paxton tribute.

1. The Bill Paxton tribute.

Who doesn't love Bill Paxton from the 80s and early 90s films? He provided us all with a ton of laughs with his over the top characters. Post some of your favorites.

2. Boo, Hiss.

3. Chet was my favorite roll of his, such a douche. I guess he improvised a bunch of his lines. The greasy pork chop served over a dirty ashtray is fucking classic

4. No clip will do it justice, particularly the ending, but A Simple Plan is a must-see for any Bill Paxton fan.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Chet was my favorite roll of his, such a douche. I guess he improvised a bunch of his lines. The greasy pork chop served over a dirty ashtray is fucking classic
    This

6. my fave Bill Paxton-directed project

The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

7. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    No clip will do it justice, particularly the ending, but A Simple Plan is a must-see for any Bill Paxton fan.
    That movie was greatness.

8. Frailty is a great movie. I don't think many people know about it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Frailty is a great movie. I don't think many people know about it.
    It's been a long time since I've seen it. Matthew McConaughey and Bill Paxton are brothers in that very dark film. I need to watch it again soon.

Did Stacey Keach's character act kind of indifferent about freezing their mother to death in this film, or am I thinking of another movie?
    Last edited by gamevet; 28 Feb 2017 at 02:04 AM.

10. Stacey Keach isn't in it and McConaughy and Paxton aren't brothers... you should rewatch it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.