Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March Madness Edition

1. Horizon and Zelda.

Zelda from what I've played is the girl next door who is gonna treat you right and be a good mother to your kids one day. She's the girl you spend the rest of your life with. Horizon is the smoking hot kinky red head you meat in college who does anything you want in bed but will cheat on you. Before I settle down I gotta work out this kink.

2. ACA Neogeo Samurai Shodown PS4
    ACA Neogeo Neo Turf Masters PS4
    ACA Neogeo Nam-1975 PS4
    Score Rush Extended PS4

I ordered Breath of the Wild WiiU from Best Buy since Amazon was sold out.

3. How are those ACA ports? The features list looked great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Horizon is the smoking hot kinky red head you give your meat to in college who does anything you want in bed but will cheat on you.
    Fixed it for you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    How are those ACA ports? The features list looked great.
    They are solid. I didn't notice any lag and I like the filtering options. No online multiplayer, though. Blood is an option for Metal Slug, thankfully (not on by default, but it appears as it should when it's turned on).

Amazon has been somewhat frustrating as far as stocking some games as of late. No Breath of the Wild WiiU, but, surprisingly, Best Buy had it in stock. At lot of cheaper PS4 games are often out of stock too. I'm under the impression that Amazon is doing nothing discourage third party sellers from scalping.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 06 Mar 2017 at 09:24 PM.

6. Amazon had Wii U Breath of the Wild half an hour ago. I managed to score 3 copies from Target earlier (boo yah buy 2 get 1). Still had 4 other copies in stock.

7. I'm downloading my free copy of Ghost Recon: Wildlands for PC. It was either that or For Honor, and that game looked totally stupid.

8. Finally got my Breath of the Wild.

9. Finally opened the Switch. Applied a screen protector, updated the system and linked nnid, and updated Zelda. 20 minutes of laying in bed and holding the Switch above me is not comfortable.
    I dont like it. I think it would be more confortable if it were thicker. Give me an original Lynx.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I dont like it. I think it would be more confortable if it were thicker..
    Oh my.