Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March Madness Edition

1. Cheeks sent some Tinker Bell books which arrived on Lily's Birthday. GJ Cheeks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Modern Warfare redo is really good.
    How is the PS4 online community with that one. Have a lot of warm fuzzies with it but all I hear is bitching from the internet. What's the word? Worth stopping BF1 and BF2 revive?

3. I've been buying a lot of D&D stuff lately. I want to host a 1ed game at DragonCon this year, so I've been stocking up.

I got this for a great price. Everything inside was untouched, and the box only has some minor shelf wear.

I can't wait to use this!

I had to buy this one again, since the last one I ordered ended up in a postal locker in Florida.

I wasn't even aware this existed. I have the first, so I'm eager to see how I can incorporate this one into my campaign.

These things are great! They're whiteboard, so you can draw the location beforehand and link them together, making a scale version for use with miniatures.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Whoo! I just picked this one up now. Man, I can't wait to read up on all this great Forgotten Realms stuff!

Attached Images Attached Images

nerds.jpg

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    $19.99 after GCU, which at this point I assume everyone has since it's dumb not to.
    But at least you saved some money.
    I visit Best Buy about 4 times a year. Fry's is my go to electronics store.

7. You're chosing poorly. 20% off all new games is plenty reason to buy all of that at best buy.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I hate Best Buy so much. I'd gladly pay 20% for the privilege of never going into one of them again.

9. People go into stores still?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. I would rather watch them die from on high bbobb. Join me.