Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March Madness Edition

1. I was wondering the same. Only thing I can think is they are trying to play the algorithm that determines ups and downs of pricing but not even sure that's possible.

2. They only get address and if you provided it phone number. I've sold about 3-4k items on Amazon over the last few years, believe me.

As a third party seller Amazon handles all money and pays you in solid sums directly from them. You have no idea how someone paid or why information tied to that, you can't see their general purchase history, all communication is done through scrambled email addresses.

This certainly is malicious and there's got to be an endgame, but they're not getting your CC information, or your passwords or fucking anything.

The target of this is Amazon or it's third party sellers and if it's not to fuck with the algorithm (sellers can for example set up automatic pricing to go a percentage or dollar amount lower than the lowest offered price of the same condition or that's in the buy box) it's gotta be somewhere along that line. Maybe they're trying to flood shitty sales that get cancelled to pass of customers and slow genuine sales on Amazon. Like instead of 1000 people buying Bomberman for real and making Amazon and other sellers money, a bunch of people bought that $6.99 fake versions and left their purchase in limbo while making Amazon and it's sellers no money. 4000 items a seller times dozens if not hundreds of sellers at this point, this might be causing some damage to Amazons bottom line and if it's targeted at specific third party sellers driving down their automated pricing or just keeping them from getting sales.

Or fuck, it could be this simple: if you don't set a good enough bottom price on an item the algorithm will bring you as low as you let it. So they set up fake accounts to flag automated pricing, then bite on purchasing anything that actually goes that low and they sell it on Ebay or somewhere else. You do tons of items because you don't know what will bite and have scripts set up to auto purchase any sellers who match. Suddenly you have a few $6.99 PS4 games to flip.
    Last edited by Opaque; 21 Mar 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Maybe they're going to sell teh address list to some douche nozzle?

4. Just bought Nioh on Psn for $40. It's a one day Flash sale so you better jump on it if you want it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. There's a lot of good stuff in that sale. You can get all four PS3 God of War remaster for about six bucks.

6. Wow Terraria for $6.

7. Always trying to shovel that Terraria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Guitar Hero Live Wii U $16

Nyko Wii U Uboost $5

Mario, Peach, Luigi Wiimotes $10 apiece

There's a nearby Walmart with Wii U pro controllers $12, heading there tomorrow.

9. Other stuff:
    Hyper Light Drifter Steam
    REmake PS4
    Nitro+ Blasterz PS4
    Dariusburst Chronicle Saviors for PS4.

iPhone 6s for my business line because I'm very important.