Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: March Madness Edition

1. Buddy found a good deal on an Amiibo then looked at their shop. If you wanna find it go to one of those games, look at other offers, find their $6.99 deal and click on their name. Then on their seller page search products.

There's no real risk here since it's through Amazon. Either I get a ridiculous deal or keep my money.
    Last edited by Opaque; 18 Mar 2017 at 04:18 PM.

2. OK. I put in an order, we will see.

3. I tossed $28 at some stuff. I'm willing to let that much sit in limbo and eventually get refunded.

Smells fishy, but between Amazon and my credit card there's no risk, so what the hell.

5. It's a ploy to get the home addresses of multiple console owners with so much disposable money they're willing to throw it at obvious scams to rob them.

I ordered about fifty bucks worth.

jokes on them, PO BOX

7. Nothin' weird about this seller.

8. Planning another party?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Nothin' weird about this seller.
    That's why I think it might, maybe, if we're lucky be a liquidation company. They have what looks like the stock from a failed big box store or office supply store that tried to bring in other electronics and novelty shit.

I worked at Frys and still shop there sometimes, they sell stupid shit like that now where they used to sell PC software and perfume and cologne in one of the areas that used to have CDs.
    Last edited by Opaque; 18 Mar 2017 at 06:44 PM.