Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Legion

1. That animation was a real treat! I'm going need to watch the whole series over again when it's all over.

I got really confused. Who was the guy in the wheelchair? Not Cary, because he was killed and curly hair guy took his place in the real world (who got crushed).And he was the one that pulled Shadow King into isolation right? Oliver went back into his body becase David put everyone back?

2. That was the guy from the end of episode one who was TKing soldiers into the sky, he kinda dropped off the show until this last set of episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. It felt so random seeing essentially a new guy in such an important moment.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    So you guys know what I like, would I dig this? I'm a little over the "mental illness is a magical power!" trope, but if it's deeper than that I'll give it a try.
    It has Aubrey Plaza in a tight sweater doing a 60s go-go dance. For that alone it should win all the Oscars despite being a tv show and not a movie.

5. Well, they didn't quite stick the landing there
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Yeah, very to be continued but it was a fun trip.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It has Aubrey Plaza in a tight sweater doing a 60s go-go dance.
    *goes to google*

Well, well, well, this is everything I wanted for Christmas.

8. Finally caught the finale, I enjoyed it! I like that the show still has places to go. Season Two should be fun, I think the brakes are off going forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I feel like they really need to bring in the multiple personality aspect of David. Having him with all this godlike power with no limits going forward is going to be detrimental to the show in my mind.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Level with me. Can I watch this show while going through some mental health stuff?
    Boo, Hiss.