Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Legion

1. Legion

Is anyone else watching this? The premiere is easily the worst episode but it picks up after that. This shit gets nuts. It's a master class in direction and editing. I know the bare minimum of the source material so that might help make it really new for me (and that also means I have no idea if it's sticking to to source).

2. The source material was like two issues of comic books leading in to Age of Apocolypse. I think they're doing something way different here, but I'm reading good things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Is anyone else watching this? The premiere is easily the worst episode but it picks up after that. This shit gets nuts. It's a master class in direction and editing. I know the bare minimum of the source material so that might help make it really new for me (and that also means I have no idea if it's sticking to to source).
    I watched the first episode knowing very little about it, but it definitely held my interest. So far I've only seen the first two episodes, and I was finishing up the final boss of SMT IV: Apocalypse when I saw the second one so I should probably watch it again. It's a beautifully-directed show, same guy who did the Fargo TV series, very well cast, almost Kojima-esque in the way it messes with the viewer.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. The second episode is a massive step forward over the premiere. It's a really impressive show that feels familiar with some established Xmen movie production cues, but it's totally new and interesting. Episode 5 was super creepy. Reminded me of what a present day Nightmare on Elm Street movie should be.

5. The first episode was shit. I was ready to quit until the end where it showed some promise.

6. That last ep was fantastic
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Never heard of it, and it seems interesting. I will watch it.

8. I enjoyed the first episode! Everything is just off enough that it's hard to say what's even happening, looking forward to seeing where they go with that.

really liked what im watching. ep1 was def weaker than the others ive seen so far, but it was trippy enough to hold my interest.
    finished with ep 3 and im fully invested in this show. cant wait to see where it goes.

So...Mojo or Shadow King?

right thread this time ^^

10. If it's going to be a comics thing, it's Shadow King for sure.

Also:

Attached Images Attached Images