Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Legion

1. That's a good question, I would probably lean towards no as a safe bet as there's a fair amount of things on the show that are there to fuck with your head.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. There's suicide stuff in it, the rest isn't any worse than 12 Monkeys really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Season 2 starts tonight.

4. So, did they just want to make this as weird as possible? I have no idea what I just watched.

5. I was worried about how they were going to make it work this season with the Shadow King out, but this pretty much answered that well. I'm so confused, but it was so pretty.

And that dance off.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. The last comic book dance off I saw was Spiderman 3 and now I'm really worried.

7. Legion does dancing well. That Feelin' Good segment last season was something else.

8. Season 3 will be the last one with Stephanie Corneliussen and Harry Lloyd joining the cast as David’s parents Gabrielle and Professor X.

9. Season 3 started on Monday and I forgot how season 2 ended so I was totally lost. Wild start, interested to see where this goes.

10. We stalled out midway through Season 2, it feels like it'll be weird to pick it back up.