Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Disney Afternoon Collection

1. The Disney Afternoon Collection

Nice surprise! Capcom is putting out a collection of Disney licensed NES games on modern systems and Steam, including Chip and Dale 1 & 2, Duck Tales 1 & 2, Darkwing Duck, and Tail Spin. It's going to be done up like the recent Mega Man collection, so bonus features and special modes will be a part of it.

Includes a Make It Easier for Your Kids rewind mode.

http://www.avclub.com/article/capcom...-disney-252116

It would be nice to have a comprehensive set of Capcom Disney NES /GB games including the underrated Little Mermaid games, but this is an alright start.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 15 Mar 2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I wonder if an M2 developed Sega Disney collection is next.

Oh, Disney is going to admit the Disney afternoon was real?

I probably will buy it if the price isn't lawl high.

4. It's $20
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It's nice that I'll finally be able to play Ducktales 2 and Chip 'N Dale 2 without having to shell out hundreds of dollars or resort to piracy.

6. Piracy is a perfectly nice resort for that sort of thing, but yes I'd prefer it if good games are purchasable.

Value added ports like this are so much better than a VC rom dump.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 15 Mar 2017 at 06:44 PM.

7. I was really young but I remember loving the hell out of the Tailspin game but finding it so incredibly difficult. I'd consider getting this for sure. Another tough Disney NES game I remember enjoying was the one where you had to go throughout the park and complete the various rides. I can't remember if it was the pirates or the haunted mansion that I could never beat. Or maybe it was never beat them both before getting a game over.

8. The tailspin game isn't very good
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Yeah, that one's the grenade of the lot.

Cap, I think you're thinking of Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. I remember renting that one! The Haunted Mansion level is pretty much a Ghouls and Ghosts reskin.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 16 Mar 2017 at 01:21 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    The tailspin game isn't very good
    I don't even know if I ever beat the first level. I really sucked at a lot of NES games when I was a little tike.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Yeah, that one's the grenade of the lot.

Cap, I think you're thinking of Adventures in the Magic Kingdom. I remember renting that one! The Haunted Mansion level is pretty much a Ghouls and Ghosts reskin.
    Yep. Just googled it and watched a video of someone beating it cause I sure as hell never did. Really does bring back some memories though.