Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Disney Afternoon Collection

1. The lag thing is the same. "I've got .0001 frames of lag in my setup! I can't throw a hadoken and nobody else comes over to play games, but I've spent hundreds getting the important things sorted."
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Some TVs have pretty heinous lag when not in game mode, and I doubt you could play anything on them without noticing.
    I noticed it immediately on mine just by the movement of the mouse pointer on my PC.
    If we're talking about 3 frames versus 1 frame, then I don't think I could tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Kind of like how stereophiles have garbage taste in music.
    True dat

4. I found MM Legacy Collection to be really damn good on PC. While the presentation isn't nearly as impressive as, say, the recent overhaul of the "SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics" interface, and I kinda wish it had an option for scanlines (maybe it does and I missed it), it's damn sharp! I personally can't really tell the difference between the original code and the new engine, or whatever the hell they did.

5. It's in "Display", you can choose scanlines or "TV", which makes everything all bleedy like an old RF connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Sweet!!! Been a while since I played, I'll definitely turn that on.