Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing Spring 2017?

1. I played a lot of Gauntlet II, but I always regretted not building a four-player adapter back when I could actually get three other people to play it with me. I like how the some of the enemies would attack with pelvic thrusts. I was less impressed by the game crashing on level seventy-something after playing all afternoon.
    Last edited by kedawa; 27 Mar 2017 at 07:04 PM.

2. Giving 'Let It Die' a spin. I'm not sure if a single part of it works (bad controls, wonky inventory system, really bad combat controls, Phantom Dust X-Box graphics) , but the combination of elements somehow makes it interesting, like Killer 7. I'm going to give it two or three more tries before I can tell how I feel about it.

Hombre Death and the Mark Hamill narration are interesting touches.

I don't think it's in any danger of being a good game, but I think that it might be an interesting game and maybe that's worth more.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 30 Mar 2017 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I'm ok with an interesting but janky game.

Those are probably my favorites. Long live Good Bad Games.

5. I appreciate for sharing such insightful information about video games over here. All the games listed above are really nice and interesting. But my siblings love to play action and strategy oriented games. They usually investigate this site to find modern fighting video games that are beneficial to boost mental strength. I would like to know about the latest fighting games that I can gift my young siblings in their coming birthday.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 31 Mar 2017 at 10:46 PM.

7. Thank you for the link! I will make sure to email everyone in my email accounts.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Thank you for the link! I will make sure to email everyone in my email accounts.
    Please do. My email address is eat-shit@andDie.com

I don't think that's really your email address.