Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you playing Spring 2017?

Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a98.gif 
Views:	282 
Size:	2.07 MB 
ID:	80298  

2. Going through Borderlands 2 again on True Vault Hunter mode before doing the DLC.

I'm hoping they'll announce 3 at E3 for release next year.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    he was probably making a joke.
    It's not funny if you have to point it out, I'll include a vacuum reference next time.

I played DJ Hero for about 3 minutes, then had an existential crisis. If I'm going to do something like this, I should just be playing my fucking guitar. For real.

Rock Band drums get a pass, because on expert it is (rhythmically at least) 1:1 playing drums. This is just pushing buttons and wiggling things around with no rhyme or reason. I mean, am I going to start scratching records? No I am not, and even if I was I bet it's nothing like this.

Diff, I appreciate you sending me this game, btw. I had a legit breakthrough because of it.

5. My DJ Hero setup has never been opened.

I did bust out good old Guitar Hero II on the PS2. It took a couple of songs before I got back into the rhythm of the game.
    Last edited by gamevet; 16 May 2017 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    My DJ Hero setup has never been opened.
    Sell it in 20 years for hundreds of dollars. I'm only halfway kidding.

7. Mine's still in the box too. Only bought it because they were giving them away.

8. I got mine for $20. It's the PS2 version, but it will work with the PS3. I also bought the PS3 versions (DJ Hero 1&2) of the game for less than $5 each.
    Last edited by gamevet; 14 May 2017 at 02:43 PM.

9. The most fun I've had with rock band drums was using them with actual music software.

The most fun I had with Rock Band drums was playing through the first Boston album.