Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017

1. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Gonna suck when they lose the NLDS. There, feel better?
    Yes, I do. lol. That sounds like the Dodgers I know!

2. I think there is a reason why the best regular season team didn't win the championship in all 4 of the major American sports leagues.

If I was the coach of one of these teams I would actively try not to set that record. The Cubs probably could have won 110 last year without too much trouble and they ended at 103. Dodgers could probably hit 108 (like the 86 Mets) in the same way.

I'm glad I'm paying to watch Tommy Milone and Gavin Cecchini. I'd rather be watching David Wright DH in St. Lucie.

I think seeing Tebow in New York next month is an eventuality. No way can the Wilpons resist this at the big league level with no investment on their part required.

5. Wow the Brewers gave the Dodgers a series loss. First time they lost a series since early June. Now if the Cubs would cool off some.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Wow the Brewers gave the Dodgers a series loss. First time they lost a series since early June. Now if the Cubs would cool off some.
    Yeah, I was surprised by that Dodgers/Brewers series this weekend. The Brewers pitching really held off the Dodgers offense. Although, the Dodgers offense really seems to stall when Cody Bellinger isn't in the lineup. There might actually be a case for Bellinger winning MVP as well as ROY, because the Dodgers are 78-23 when he plays and they're 13-15 when he doesn't play.

7. Wow somebody found a use for an IWatch. I do declare.

8. Pats are banned from the playoffs now

9. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised by that Dodgers/Brewers series this weekend. The Brewers pitching really held off the Dodgers offense. Although, the Dodgers offense really seems to stall when Cody Bellinger isn't in the lineup. There might actually be a case for Bellinger winning MVP as well as ROY, because the Dodgers are 78-23 when he plays and they're 13-15 when he doesn't play.
    They've also lost 9 or their last 10 games.