Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017

The left side of the Mets' infield couldn't be much worse defensively. I have no idea why Flores isn't starting over Reyes, and I wish we would have gotten to see Rosario while Cabrera was on the DL.

2. Dyson continues to suck the wins from the Rangers with another botched closure that started with giving up 2 home runs in the 10th. It's ironic that his last name is the same as one of world's most powerful vacuums. They are both good at sucking, though I believe Sam Dyson takes the crown.

3. Mr Met flipping the bird to some fans. I know how ya feel Mr. Met!

4. Alright it's now June and the Brewers are still in first in the division. Only because the Cards and Cubs can't seem to get it together yet. They will for sure but it's damn nice to be two months in and not 10 games back. Won the season series against the Mets at least.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Dyson continues to suck the wins from the Rangers with another botched closure that started with giving up 2 home runs in the 10th. It's ironic that his last name is the same as one of world's most powerful vacuums. They are both good at sucking, though I believe Sam Dyson takes the crown.
    This was the straw that broke the camel's back. Dyson as been designated for assignment by the club.

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...154174664.html
    Last edited by gamevet; 02 Jun 2017 at 11:59 PM.

6. Goddamnit stop blowing games in late and extra innings!!!! Brewers could be 10 games up and in the top 3 for wins but Noooooooo.

7. Those motherfuckers blew it again!! Watch the highlights of the Brewers Dodgers game(6-3) for some goddamn ridiculous shit. I can't even right now.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

If I were Terry Collins today, I would have taken my team into the clubhouse when the umps told them to retake the field after a ridiculously late challenge that completely went against the spirit of replay.

9. Tied game going into the 8th and the bullpen gives up 5 runs. Clowns.