Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 911121314 LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017

1. Goddamn almost $5k for four tickets! Fuck that! Lol
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Yeah, the price for the tickets is definitely beyond fucking ridiculous, and I normally wouldn't be so careless with my spending. I'm just looking at this as a once in a lifetime treat for myself, to celebrate all the years of futility I've had to endure. We can also thank Tom Petty (R.I.P.) for my attitude about this situation. He played near me last month and I really wanted to go, but I convinced myself to save my money and I'd catch him next time...we all know how that worked out, he was dead a week later.

3. So you are saying you killed Tom Petty? That was a pretty assholish thing to do.

4. I shouldn’t say fuck that. I know how you feel. If the Brewers ever made it I would definitely be tempted to catch a game in Milwaukee.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. I didn't pony up in 2015 but I can totally see why someone would.

I like that a 104 win team is playing a 101 win team. Feels old school.

6. More offseason shit but the next Mets manager will be Mickey Callaway (formally Indians pitching coach). I suppose being a pitching coach he should be able to handle the pitchers and pen better than Uncle Terryble.

Doyers vs 'Stros should be a good series.

7. Yu Darvish may have doomed the Dodgers in this one. He gave up 5 runs in 2 innings.

8. yu blew it

9. Josh Daniels looks like a fool, because when Nolan Ryan was at the Rangers, they were in the World Series. Nolan gets pushed out, the Rangers nose dive, and then we see Houston becoming a really good team under the guidance of Nolan Ryan. Thankyou Josh!

10. What a joy that was to watch. The Dodgers fail AGAIN. Not sure why I watch this shit show year after year after year.