Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017

1. True. But if they break the all time record thats forever. Everyone remembers that. The old record is kinda bullshit anyways. There was a tie in there.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. It's crazy how every DC team shits the bed in exactly the same way at exactly the same time.

3. Hey, at least they aren't the Mets.

4. Yankees are literally herpes.

5. The Dodgers are going to the World Series for the first time, since I was seven freaking years old!!!! I've waited 29 years for this day, and I literally had tears in my eyes when they won tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for four more wins in the series, but it feels good to get over the hump of the NLCS!

6. Quote Originally Posted by magnifiedplaid View Post
    The Dodgers are going to the World Series for the first time, since I was seven freaking years old!!!! I've waited 29 years for this day, and I literally had tears in my eyes when they won tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for four more wins in the series, but it feels good to get over the hump of the NLCS!
    Congrats dude. Maybe someday I’ll know how it feels.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Eh, it gets old.

8. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Congrats dude. Maybe someday I’ll know how it feels.
    Thanks! For me, it's a very surreal feeling. I never thought I'd see this day.

Of course, the only negative thing about making The World Series is all the damn scalpers. Just bought tickets for me, my wife, my brother, and my Dad and it came to a grand total of $4,800....and that's for the bleacher seats in the outfield, that usually cost $35-50 in the regular season.

9. Apparently this Justin Verlander guy is pretty good at pitching.

10. Too bad they only have one of him.

Also holy shit Plaid. I get it, but man that money would pay for a sweet TV to watch the next 5 world series on.