Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 79101112 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: It's April....fools!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Part of me wants to have you check with me before you make any game purchases, lol.
    Everyone should be doing this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post

Click for full size
    I was thinking of buying the DK Amiibo holder (I have the SMB one) but wasn't sure how good it looked. It's awesome! I'm definitely going to snag one now.

3. Darius Burst LE PS4 Limited Run
    Little Nightmares LE PS4

Bag o 360 and PS3 games from last pawn stop. Haven't heard of Mayhem, not bad!

4. I finally got Breath of the Wild for WiiU, along with the hardcover guide (love the cover artwork) and the 30th anniversary OoT Link amiibo.

I got this amiibo display case for Christmas but I haven't had a reason to open it until now. I think this is my favorite amiibo, so I decided to use it.

Pokemon Kanto region puzzle and Squirtle mug.

$500 of parts for 50 at radio shack.

Parts to fix the St. George?

7. Last hauls of April:

I bought a hard drive case to put the old PS4 hard drive to use. I had the bright idea of switching it with the WiiU drive and accidentally deleted the WiiU save data. Doh. At least the PS4 drive works well with the WiiU using the Y cable and the 1TB drive I used for the WiiU works with the PS4. Got everything on the WiiU redownloaded ok too. I also got a HDMI switcher since my TV only has two HDMI ports and I got tired of playing musical cables with multiple systems.

James Bond set includes Dr. No, From Russia with Love, and Goldfinger.

8. I was trading a high end synth and needed a little something extra on the other dudes end so I got a 2tb drive I can use in the PS4. It'll be good to not have to delete things all the time. Mine was only 500gig.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Flynn Robin Hood is a joy, but the sound mastering on that blu ray is atrocious. Maybe it's my set up, but I have to watch it at max volume and still have a hard time hearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I was trading a high end synth and needed a little something extra on the other dudes end so I got a 2tb drive I can use in the PS4. It'll be good to not have to delete things all the time. Mine was only 500gig.
    What synth?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...