Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 689101112 LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: It's April....fools!

1. We used to have Hills around here. I was just a kid, but I'd say it was more like a Target than say a Walmart. Bit more top shelf.

2. I like how you brought up the cute girl as a misdirect and dove straight back into videogames.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I like how you brought up the cute girl as a misdirect and dove straight back into videogames.
    It was better than looking at that ugly dude. He probably would have dug up some old dirty joystick to throw in the box. She did me I wish right.

Besides, I gotta keep some of my bad boy in there, before the geek side takes over.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Apr 2017 at 09:55 PM.

4. I've gone on a bit of an Amiibo bender the past month or so. These are pics of everything (along with some of those $3 World of Nintendo toys) but I just got the last Monster Hunter Stories one I needed and an ebay lot with some of the Smash Bros series I never grabbed (Shulk, Paulina, Bowser Jr, Wii Fit girl, Meta Knight, DeeDee, DK, & Diddy). The last Fire Emblem one I need (Marth) and the small green yarn Yoshi are both on their way here now. More pics in this Imgur album.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Click for full size

I love the Monster Hunter figures, you can take the riders off and swap them around on whichever monster you want.

Click for full size

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    We used to have Hills around here. I was just a kid, but I'd say it was more like a Target than say a Walmart. Bit more top shelf.
    We had them as well. Hills took over all the Gold Circle stores in the late 80's around here. They were basically just like Target & Wal-Mart before either added grocery sections.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Got that dang Puyo Puyo Tetris keychain edition for switch. Went physical because this mother fucker is 100% getting delisted because of Tetris some day down the line.

6. I bought the digital version, I want Puyo Puyo Tetris on my Switch at all times.

At all times, Chux.

7. While I was in Houston last week, I picked up Ultimate Ghosts 'N Goblins (PSP) from a Game Over store for $23. It's in "like new" condition.

I dropped by Fry's today, to pick up Star Fox Zero. They have it on sale for $38.

8. Part of me wants to have you check with me before you make any game purchases, lol.

9. I try to ebay as little as possible.

At least it was $7 less than the Best Buy price and the price will probably skyrocket in a couple of years, so I went ahead and jumped at the price.
    Last edited by gamevet; 26 Apr 2017 at 09:33 PM.