Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Goddamn Ridiculous Is It That This Is Still A Thing: The Nintendo Switch Friend Codes Thread

1. I hope they go back to using a different code for each game.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Because most the people out there don't just use a name or code. It's always something like Gor3cr4zZ3y or some other bullshit
    I'm not friends with those assclowns

3. Yep, sounds like John just has shitty friends
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. there isn't another finchiekins on the internet. If someone else takes that name I'll take it back by any means necessary

5. Thanks for reminding me there's no point discussing some things on this board.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. So if you think friend codes are so great why haven't you shared yours yet? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Look at all the discussion Nintendo generated with their antiquated system. Master plan!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Thanks for reminding me there's no point discussing some things on this board.
    Jokes, man, jokes

9. My favorite XBLfriend's name is still "UrMomsBox"

10. that was the buffalo crew's friend right?
    sw-3719-1073-5999