Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: May the 4th be with you!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It did. Joust SCREWED YOU!!!
    Oh noes, How will I ever live?!?!?!?

Edit: Been playing Punch Out. Already make it to Mike Tyson... er Mr. Dream...
    Last edited by BonusKun; 03 May 2017 at 01:48 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I hate you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I hate you.
    So does Mr. Dream... I forgot about having to dodge all his attacks for the 1st 30 seconds or you're gonna be taking a dirt nap...

I never beat Tyson.

5. I bought 30 Blu-ray cases from Amazon, two of which are pictured next to Guardians of the Galaxy in its original case, since some of the boxed sets like to pack blu-rays on top of another (or worse like with the Star Trek set). I also bought some JP PSN credit and used it on Dangun Feveron PS4 and Arcade Archives Star Force PS4. Still waiting on the Avengers 2 pack (the first movie was out of stock by itself and the two pack was only 5 dollars more) and the two gifts for my mom (Thor and Thor the Dark World).
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 03 May 2017 at 09:55 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    NES Classic Edition came in the mail today thanks to Joust. Been getting no work done so far. I am really surprised this thing didn't come with an HDMi cable.
    Yeah I couldn't remember if it did or not. I have like 60 of them. It wouldn't fit in the 3 seconds I took to put the stuff in the box, so I said whatevs, everyone's got 60 of them.

7. I only have 3... am I the 1% now?!?!?!

8. Not everyone has Nintendo branded hdmi cables though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Yeah I couldn't remember if it did or not. I have like 60 of them. It wouldn't fit in the 3 seconds I took to put the stuff in the box, so I said whatevs, everyone's got 60 of them.
    Yeah no worries my man. The cable I'm using is probably higher quality anyways.

btw beat Tyson... er Mr. Dream with a TKO. When I was a kid when I 1st played this game I actually beat Tyson by Knock Out but it pretty much requires you to take 0 hits thruout the whole fight without even blocking him. I don't think I could do it again at my age. lol

10. the nintendo cable is exceptionally short like every other cable for the system anyway