Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ketsui (M2 ShotTriggers release, maybe PS4?)

1. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Capcom.

I think by this point the only major Cave game I could think to release like this would be Esprade. Everything else that matters which I can think of off the top of my head is pretty much out elsewhere.
    I have a feeling doing any of the early 3D games like a Sokyu or something like Ray Storm would be a nightmare, at least compared to the 2D stuff. Everyone was thinking Battle Bakraid would be possible with Garegga having been done, and that would be more welcome to me.
    Soukyu is mostly 2D- some prerendered sprites like Nebulasray or Pulstar, with a tad of 3D used in stage 1 if any. Taito would probably rerelease Ray Storm HD on PS4/XB1 before letting it go to a 3rd party. The original Ray Storm does look a bit rough, but RSHD is not bad. Taito should do Ray Crisis HD with the 2 player mode from the arcade brought back in, as well as an all-stages mode (the original RC was criticized for being clearable in around 15 minutes, since you get a short first area, three proper stages, an end boss, and a TLB if you did well enough).

I can see Bakraid happening easily. Likely just a matter of when.

2. Ketsui's release date revealed. 11/29!

The PS4 release is called Ketsui Deathtiny: Kizuna Jigokutachi & will be released in Japan on 11/29. A limited edition boxed release will be 6,800 yen. This is supposed to include KDKJ on disc along with the 2 DLCs: Virt's Ketsui arranged music from DFKBL's Ketsu-pachi mode, & the Cave Matsuri 2007 version.

Good to see they're going with a disc release, unlike Battle Garegga's LE which had no disc, rather a code to download the game from JPSN. I hope the 2 DLCs will be in the disc as well with no codes needed. Looks like I'll go to NCSX for this.

3. Is this just out on Steam as well?

4. No word on this, Garegga, or Feveron coming to Steam yet.

5. So we're just going to give "Deathtiny" a pass?

6. I was going to make a joke about that, but then I realized that since they already made an attempt at a cute joke, that I would just complain about Steam releases instead.

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    So we're just going to give "Deathtiny" a pass?

8. hello i'm babacang