Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 68910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. Playing with Truck on Xbox and having a blast. I got my 2nd subclass quest after my first heroic public event. Then today I got the 3rd subclass quest after my overall 2nd heroic public event.

2. This game is legit. All the people and reviews calling these a mere expansion or Destiny 1.5 are just bring pretentious a-holes. I’m having an absolute blast with it.

3. Are they correct pretentious a-holes, though?

Lots of expansions improve on the base game. Heck one came out this week alongside Destiny 2 (for XCOM 2).

4. This isn't DLC. It's many genuine QOL improvements, a new story, and a whole graphic overhaul. Exactly what you'd want from Destiny 2.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Can you be in more than one clan?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Can you be in more than one clan?
    The only answer u need is Rampant Fronting
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    This isn't DLC. It's many genuine QOL improvements, a new story, and a whole graphic overhaul. Exactly what you'd want from Destiny 2.
    Well that's good to know.

I am going to play the Xbox version so I'd like to play with people. I felt so burned on Destiny 1 I just checked out early but I do want a good version of this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Can you be in more than one clan?
    Nope, which is kind of a bummer but w/e

9. Wow, when you hit Lv 20, Enderverse shits out a bunch of presents at you. Am I max level now suddenly, like in D1?

It's good to see that Bungie did the 1080p on PS4 Pro right by downsampling the 4K output.