Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. Lol jesus. That's an acceptable fix for the time being.

2. Hmm, now that the Warmind expansion is out, it seems like all the PS4'ers were kicked out of the guild. Was there an official exodus, a Rampant Fronting 2 of some sort?

3. PS4 TNLers can join Black Sun Rising if they need a guild for the weeklies (open to public for now).

Sidenote, still feels like a pretty lazy expansion, but at least the exotics are more fun to use now. Graviton Lance with the rad 80's skin is really good.

4. Okay, so this post still stands except, the 3 people in my guild are totally happy to join a bigger guild that any TNL'ers are in. Vice versa, feel free to join this guild, we have a dope banner and we're good (for adults).

Destiny 2: Forsaken has been really good! New weapon loadout system is smart and the new content is pretty approachable. The gambit PvEvP mode is surprisingly well thought out, and the dreaming city tasks are fun and manageable with 2-3 people.

5. You can get Destiny 2 for free through Battle.net from now until the middle of the month.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I have no doubt that I could do the campaign and get myself into dungeons and raids for a while, but Destiny was constructed in such a way that you wasted a TON of fucking time doing the exact same shit, on the exact same day of the week, every week, to maybe never even get the shit you wanted. The I got Ghallahorn and it was like, why even fucking bother anymore?

The game stopped being fun just from playing it after the first playthrough of single player. I'm not interested in another gear grind, so unless they show something more in terms of progression, I'm fucking out.
    It took them years to make this untrue (to a degree) but I started playing a month ago it's in a great place right now.

Basically there's almost no destination materials, you up light level on gear by using one easy to obtain item and any gear of the level you want to get it to (even trash blues while you're first leveling up) and between there being TONS of solo stuff to do for pinnacle gear and an easy to use app for match making anything, they've come a long way baby.

I can't imagine having suffered through the first few years, but they've figured their shit out.