Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. I have no doubt that I could do the campaign and get myself into dungeons and raids for a while, but Destiny was constructed in such a way that you wasted a TON of fucking time doing the exact same shit, on the exact same day of the week, every week, to maybe never even get the shit you wanted. The I got Ghallahorn and it was like, why even fucking bother anymore?

The game stopped being fun just from playing it after the first playthrough of single player. I'm not interested in another gear grind, so unless they show something more in terms of progression, I'm fucking out.

2. You sound angry. Destiny has done you wrong.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Because we played the first one for zillions of hours right?
    I did, and this one looks better in every way.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I did, and this one looks better in every way.
    First one didn't do it for me, but yeah the 2nd one looks great.

5. I couldn't get into Battlefront's on foot stuff (needs squads ala Battlefield). Loved Starfighter mode and put stupid time into that though.

I'll be day one on Destiny 2, but on the Xbox since my friends won't buy PS4s.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by Nei View Post
    Disappointed that console versions will run at 30.
    It's interesting to me that the PS4 Pro will run the game at 4K/30fps. That raises several questions:

• Did Sony mandate that the Pro shouldn't get a frame rate advantage?
    • Did Bungie just decide to prioritize resolution over frame rate?
    • Is the 4K native?

If I had to guess, I'd say yes, no, and no.

7. Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

Sony mandated from the start that the Pro can't be used to increase the framerate above what the regular one is capped at. So if the regular is capped at 30 the Pro needs to be as well. This is true of every game.

I am starting to remember why my Pro is almost exclusively an MLB.tv box.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Sony mandated from the start that the Pro can't be used to increase the framerate above what the regular one is capped at. So if the regular is capped at 30 the Pro needs to be as well. This is true of every game.
    Isn't that only in terms of competitive multiplayer? Or is it broader?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

i like the system that helps friendless introverts like me.i like the more freedom of load outs. i dont like you still have to go into the menu to switch out weapons. give me a weapon wheel yo.