Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. Sounds like you were/are playing the game correctly.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet View Post
    Sounds like you were/are playing the game correctly.
    I would have slowed down, but I didn't start till the weekend and everyone already went through it. Couldn't play anything with friends till I unlocked shit from playing story.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. If you roll a new character do you need to play that intro again?

4. I see no reason to rush through the campaign, as some folks are doing.

I think I've spent maybe 12 or more hours total. I'm on Io. Hit level 20 on Sunday, got my Nightstalker subclass for Hunter, spent some time public event grinding with some random guy who spent an hour or so giving me advice about all of the finer points of raids and post-level 20 grinding.

I really like just being able to wander into things, make my own pace.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    If you roll a new character do you need to play that intro again?
    Yuuuuuup. I rolled my lock and hunter and played it just so I never have to do it again.

6. Hopefully they change that when if I ever want to try another class.

7. They never did in the first one.

8. Last night was good times. Cap and I started doing public events and cache searching, Mech jumped in for a bit, dropped out, Prince Planet jumped in after, we did a strike. Jumped from 245 to 265 in an hour or so.

Which means I guess in raid ready. So that’s fun.

9. Good times indeed. I didn't get too much of anything worth while, but I should be ready at 271.

10. I am not ready. But still good times.
    I'll be able to sink some more time into this during the week.
    I saw grumblings over the summer about the new Hunter, and it appearing lackluster compared to the the Captain America Titan and Flaming Sword Warlock. I have to dig a bit more, but the changes to the Hunter offer some potentially crazy OP stunting. So much so, that I wouldn't be surprised at early nerfing.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"