Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    Isn't that only in terms of competitive multiplayer? Or is it broader?
    I can't find the tweet right now, but someone in the last day or so from MS said they are going to allow the developer to use the Scorpio how they please and are not mandating that it has to have the same FPS as XB1/S, even for competitive. I'm sure we will find out more at E3.

Bungie confirms that this will run at 30fps on all consoles, including the X.

3. You must be giddy.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

Not at all. There was never any doubt in my mind from the time the specs were announced.

5. If you have a GeForce card check your GeForce experience, I had a beta key for the PC Beta waiting for me.

No dice. I can't decide if I'm disappointed or relieved.

7. I can get 60 locked with minor concessions on my 660, there is NO excuse that this is 30 on consoles.

8. Even less incentive to buy this, I guess.

Oh well, more time to play Overwatch and Lawbreakers.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. LawBreakers? I guess someone has to.

I really hate to say this sort of thing because I know making games is hard but Destiny 2 looks just completely half-assed in so many ways. I have seen nothing, even now, that couldn't be part of an expansion and it seems less substantial than something like Burning Crusade.

10. I gotta bump up the bitrate on my captures, but yeah. This is Destiny on PC.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidEnerg...tt_content=url