Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    why did the PC one have to come out so late

this is stupid shit
    It might work out well for me. I have a preorder in, but I'm hoping that the console honeymoon period ends before the PC version releases so I can make a better decision about keeping it.

Coming later barely bothers me anymore, as I don't even consider the console versions as an alternative. The game might as well not exist during that delay window.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    why did the PC one have to come out so late

this is stupid shit
    Seems like the PC is last place in this Master Race.

Just think of it as an evolution. Only apes are currently available.

4. I'm waiting too. I have more people on PC to play with and the game runs like a dream. 30 FPS can go DIAF.

5. You know what's pretty great?

Playing this on a PS4.
    Boo, Hiss.

Not according to this guy:

What I’m really trying to say here is that if you have any plans to play Destiny 2 on PS4 or Xbox One, it would probably be in your best interest to avoid the PC version, lest you realize just how amazing the Destiny experience can truly be.
    Keep playing though. I want to hear what you think after some significant number of hours.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 08 Sep 2017 at 03:55 PM.

7. I'm happy with my hamburger.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. I’m tempted to yell NERD at that guy like Homer in college.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Not according to this guy:

Keep playing though. I want to hear what you think after some significant number of hours.
    You know what, after seeing this argument play out ad infinitum over the length of this website and its various incarnations (17+ years), I can safely say that I do not give a fuck about playing a game like Destiny 2 on PC.

All of my IRL friends play this game on PS4. So guess what? I'm playing this on PS4.

In another ten years, when the next earth shattering multiplayer experience arrives, and Destiny 2 is long forgotten, the only relevant question will be: where can I play it with my friends?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. That’s the real thing tbh. If it were single player, Yoshi’s argument stands.

Clans are actually working! Talk to the chick in the farm and get your banners so we can level up and get perks (both platforms do indeed work towards the same shared goals).