Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. They're also giving it away free when you buy certain GTX 1080 cards. Shame those cards are so much more expensive than the 1060 or I'd bite.

2. Why the hell is this coming out Wednesday/Tuesday night as opposed to Tuesday/Monday night???

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    They're also giving it away free when you buy certain GTX 1080 cards. Shame those cards are so much more expensive than the 1060 or I'd bite.
    Yeeeah, I'm probably going 1060 when I upgrade and am a little bummed no free destiny but w/e

4. Ok, who else here besides me is foolishly buying Rockstar energy drinks for what is most likely garbage loot? I seem to only be able to find Titan and Warlock cans. Anyone have any extra Hunter can tabs?

Just chain gulp the drinks. The loot will cease to matter.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    Ok, who else here besides me is foolishly buying Rockstar energy drinks for what is most likely garbage loot? I seem to only be able to find Titan and Warlock cans. Anyone have any extra Hunter can tabs?
    Ask Geoff Keighley

7. The weapon balance on PC is going to be so goofy. Like, there are multiple systems at play with the auto-aim that can profoundly affect the performance and personality of a gun, and none of that will really matter there. Since the mechanics and gunplay are Destiny's strongest asset, seems weird to play it where that bit is being farmed out (pc port balance). Seems like a world of pistols, high impact scouts, and snipers.

8. I'd love sniping being more viable.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I caved and got this digital. The introductory before the EDZ is pretty great. Guns feel very different.
    Boo, Hiss.

So wait, should I get in on this train this time or not since I won't be able to run it on my old pc?