Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 111314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

I got that 5 burst exotic pulse rifle with the egyptian motif. Havnt tried it yet.turned in so many damn fwc tokens and only got boots helm and class item. But i got all the badass guns. Yall can keeep your space goths. Anyone on today wanna run some shit? Im only 265. Cant get any upgrades to save my life

2. Xbox or ps4?
    Boo, Hiss.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Yall can keeep your space goths. Anyone on today wanna run some shit? Im only 265. Cant get any upgrades to save my life
    I'll run with you if you're on PS4 (themanchdynasty).

You can't buy legendary mods till you reach 280.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. I feel like the time limit is just unnecessarily evil. It's hard enough as it is, and with it being timed, you end up rushing through most of the event just to have enough time to beat the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Im only 265. Cant get any upgrades to save my life

I seemed to have topped out as well. I've been at 270 forever. Is Nightfall/raids the only way to get better gear?

5. I just got to 270 finally. It was on the back of the clan, since I play solo.

Can you do Nightfalls without a premade team? I only ever enter solo and get wrecked.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. No matchmaking. Need a team. And you'll get wrecked going solo...not fun.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I feel like the time limit is just unnecessarily evil. It's hard enough as it is, and with it being timed, you end up rushing through most of the event just to have enough time to beat the boss.

I seemed to have topped out as well. I've been at 270 forever. Is Nightfall/raids the only way to get better gear?
    i got to 275. heroic public events(gotten 3 exotics fromt hems o far), and milestones seem to be teh way to go. anything that says "powerful gear" is an upgrade.

Im XxJBNagisXx on pretty much everything. you'll probably see me rolling with Oskie1 which is my cousin in law, hes good and wants to join.

that exotic pulse with the 5 burst is deadly. i love it.

8. Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    You can also get them from the weekly Crucible Call to Arms challenges, and exotic engrams.

I'm at 288 now mostly from crucible and clan rewards and a couple nightfalls. I haven't beaten the raid yet (it takes a long ass time) but you get a ton of higher power level engrams while playing it even if you don't finish.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. I'd like to get into the raid. I have 4 in the clan, all 290+, that want to go to, but, I'm kinda done with the LFGing of Destiny 1. I'll post in the clan page, see if we can get a TNL run(ps4), not sure if that feeds into the actual game though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post

I typed up a huge thing but lost it in a reply box. Ugh.

4 milestones reset weekly, 2 or 3 are easy to solo.
    Join a clan. Weekly clan rewards are higher.
    There are ONE TIME quests that give you higher guns. They start with blue flags on each planet. Save until you need that boost. I'd start with the EDZ one. (energy and primary weapon upgrades).
    John / JohnNiner / Niner