Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2 (PC, PS4, One)

1. Myself and two buds in the clan all have guys over 280. If the raid isn't some convoluted nonsense we'd be up for it too.

2. So far on the streams the raid appears to be very MECHANICS based, which is awesome.

These dummies who did the grind to like 290 won’t be able to progress if they’re stupid.

3. So what time are we playing this tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    These dummies who did the grind to like 290 won’t be able to progress if they’re stupid.
    If?

5. Ugh I'm going to get this tonight because DNG sucks and won't wait, but then I'll trade the physical in for the PC version

7. Not to beat a dead horse, but it irritates me when people have PCs that can run the game better than their console but they still buy it there.

The era of the bad port is over.

Anyway, I guess I have to go through some SP shit first

8. "Why aren't you buying the RIGHT version, ugh!"
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Yeah, I can't get behind this that much. 30 FPS doesn't work well for controls, not anymore. I goofed.
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 14 Sep 2017 at 12:44 AM.

10. I wish the Crucible maps had more verticality. The ones with the crazy launch pads and air jets are really fun but too many of them are just two-dimensional snorefests. I'm still getting used to it as a whole. I finally found a gun I'm comfortable with in PvP.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood